Henrik Vedeld Engineering & Fabrication
Over 20 years in the Subsea & Well Intervention Industry. Founded Core Subsea in 2006, a management and engineering services company. Core Subsea conducted engineering and project delivery for Aker Oilfield Services, Aker Solutions, DNVGL, SAIPEM, Seaflex and Statoil. In 2009, Core Subsea had 18 employees and an annual revenue of $4 million and $1 million in profits. Aker Oilfield Services acquired Core Subsea in 2009. Core Subsea was revived in 2012 and has continued its consultancy business primarily for Statoil, and has now joined Pro Subsea.
- 3-years in Statoil as lead engineer Johan Castberg XT & WOCS, qualification manger for Statoil’s next generation VXT qualification carried out with Aker, FMC, GE and OSS.
- 7-years in Aker Oilfield Services. Delivery of 4 vessels from well intervention to IMR and SURF installation vessel. Responsible for technology development, engineering procurement and fabrication.
- 11-years with Aker Solutions Subsea as Engineering Manager, XMT, Tie-in, Manifold & Templates, System Engineering.
- Extensive participation in 3 major Subsea state-of-the-art projects with broad experience from concept design through fabrication and installation.
- Responsible for the first Norwegian designed and constructed XMT for the Reliance KG-D6 Project delivery of 26 HXT. Designed and delivered in 16 months. Worked on the Kristin HPHT Task force. Deputy Engineering Manager role of the Dalia SPS development worlds largest development at its time. Involved on group level in Aker Solutions on Standardization of XMT’s and Control System.
- Selected for Aker Solutions trainee program first year at university.
- Engineering Management, Subsea System Engineering, Qualification Management, Quality Management, Certification, Rules and Regulations, Offshore operation planning, well intervention & drilling and completion operations.